BILL GUTERES, JR.
ABR, CRS, CSP, GRI, SRES
Homes For Rent
Charlotte Area Info
SELLERS LISTING PROGRAM
NEVER PAY 6% COMMISSION AGAIN!
Tired of high commissions? South Charlotte Realty™ will provide you with FULL SERVICE real estate services from some of the most productive and experienced professionals in Charlotte. We are committed to listing, marketing and selling your home while SAVING YOU THOUSANDS!
Our FULL SERVICE Listing Program includes:
- A licensed Broker/Realtor will set up an appointment to visit your home and review a COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS (CMA) in order to establish a fair market price.
- OUR MARKETING COORDINATOR will take digital pictures of your home and create color brochures which will be designed and printed specifically for the marketing of your home.
- MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE - Your home will be placed in the MLS.
- A "FOR SALE" sign will be placed in front of your home. Including those custom signs specifically requested by certain Homeowners Association.
- A "FREE INFORMATION" box with flyers detailing information on your home will be placed outside.
- An MLS LOCK BOX will be placed on your front door. The lock box will record all the showings that have taken place on your home.
- OUR APPOINTMENT CENTER will schedule and confirm, as per your showing instructions, all appointments for buyer agents to show your home.
- FEEDBACK REPORTS will be emailed to you so that you can view all of the past and current feedback provided by the buyer agent and their prospective buyers.
- INTERNET WEBSITES - Did you know that over 78% of the buyers search the internet for homes currently on the market? We place your home on many national and local websites in order to get you maximum internet exposure. Websites such as: REALTOR.com, CAROLINAHOME.com, ZILLOW.com, TRULIA.com, and many others! This gives you exposure on numerous websites where potential buyers are searching for their new home!
- NEGOTIATE OFFERS is something we do best! Our goal is to achieve the highest and best offer for you, our client.
- PRE-QUALIFICATION LETTER - If your buyer is obtaining a mortgage, we contact the mortgage lender to make certain that your buyer has been pre-qualified properly. It is very important to receive a mortgage commitment prior to closing!
- HOME INSPECTIONS - we will negotiate any Repair Request the buyer submits for repairs.
- DAY OF CLOSING - We will attend the closing with you in order to insure proper review of the settlement statement and closing documents.
Check out our Testimonial page to see what our previous Sellers have to say!
Our Flat Fee will vary depending on the list price of your home,
please call for further information!
BILL GUTERES, JR.
Broker/Realtor, ABR, CRS, CSP, GRI, SRES
704-752-7873 (office) - 704-719-6239 (direct) - Email