For a General Maintenance Request, fill out the form below. Please see bottom of page for information regarding EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS.
Please be as specific as possible when providing details of your maintenance request below. We want to make sure we provide the best solution to resolve your issue in a timely manner. If your request is for an appliance issue, you must include the brand name, the model name or number, and the serial number in the spaces provided at the bottom of the form.
After we have received your request for maintenance, our maintenance coordinator will call you within two business days to schedule repairs.
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL 800-507-6097
Please read the following to help you determine if you have a true emergency maintenance request.
- Fire at the home – First call 911!
- Flood at the home
- No heat in the winter when temperature is below 50 degrees
- No air conditioning when temperature is above 80 degrees
- No water (first make certain the water was not turned off by the city or disconnected)
- No electricity at ALL (first make certain the breakers have not tripped and then call your power company to make sure service has not been disconnected or that there is not an area power failure)
- Broken water line (shut off water at the main water valve)
- If you detect a gas smell leave the home immediately, use a phone that is not located on the property and call your gas company.
- Commode not working in the home when there is only ONE Commode
- Anything that will cause damage if left unattended until the following business day
Please note that we are closed on weekends and holidays. Holidays that fall on a weekday are not considered normal business hours.
For All Emergency Maintenance Requests Please Call 800-507-6097